CMAKE CMSIS build enviroment for MCU
This project is supporting LPC2000, LPC17xx series MCU made by NXP and other MCUs.
The Sourceforge project page is here
The goals of the project:
- Support of building system for MCUs based on CMAKE
- Making source code in CMSIS like style for LPC2000 series MCU
- Translation parts of CMSIS to Russian language
- Making build system that helps write sources adapted to different boards and MCUs
- Collect some other embedded sources in one place
List of support controllers by CMAKE toolchain file :
- LPC2000 series MCU (NXP)
- LPC17xx series MCU (NXP)
- STM32F10x series MCU (STM)
- AVR8 RISC series MCU (Atmel)
CMAKE CMSIS doxygenerated documetation
Local copy of Fat FS documetation
Fat FS documentation in English
Fat FS documentation in Japan
Fat FS documentation in Russian translation is made
That build system DOES?
0. Makes project files for you IDE (CodeBlocks, Eclipse Watcom and Visual Studio are supported by CMAKE).
1. Generates linker scripts
2. Genrates debugger scripts
3. Setups your sources. With conditional compilation and different compiller switches you can make your source more structed and portable.
Build system helps you to setup you source accoding your current board, mcu and arhitecture and make it
a. more board portable
b. more mcu portable
c. more architecure portable
4. Genrates makefile scripts
5. And finaly it compiles your sources to elf hex or binary file!!!
List of sources and materials that distribution has :
- CMAKE scripts and toolchain file with linker scripts and application templates.
- CMSIS sources and documentation
- NXP LPC series MCUs Drivers pheripheral library
- NXP Examples for Drivers and some other examples (loader that can load uboot images, USB flash reader/writer)
- Fat12/16/32 FS library sources and documents
- Different useful functions (CRC, LZ4 compressor and etc)
- UBOOT mkimage and mkenv tool
ARM CORTEX CMSIS
NXP LPC2000 family page
NXP LPC1700 family page
FatFs - Generic FAT File System Module